Vs > Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo
Nagoya vs Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo Climate & Distance Between
Nagoya vs Burlington, Vt, Usa
Nagoya vs Choluteca, Honduras
Nagoya vs Quitman, Ga, Usa
Nagoya vs Culman/ Neriugri, Russia
Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs Wynyard, Sk, Canada
Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs Farmington, Me, Usa
Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs Edmonton Namao, Ab, Canada
Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs Williamsport, Pa, Usa
Coldwater, Mi vs Dakhla
Fresno, California vs Palma De Mallorca, Majorca
Lady Franklin Point, Nt vs Dresden
Sydney, Nova Scotia vs Bowling Green, Ky
- The distance between Nagoya, Japan and Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo, Russia is approximately 4,985 km or 3,098 mi.
- To reach Nagoya in this distance one would set out from Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo bearing 141.2° or SE and follow the great circles arc to approach Nagoya bearing 170.6° or S .
- Nagoya has a humid subtropical climate (Cfa) whereas Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo has a tundra climate (ET).
- Nagoya is in or near the warm temperate moist forest biome whereas Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo is in or near the polar desert biome.
- The annual average temperature is 30.4 °C (54.8°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 7.4 °C (13.3°F) less in Nagoya. The continentality subtype is subcontinental as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1288.3 mm (50.7 in) more which is equivalent to 1288.3 l/m² (31.62 US gal/ft²) or 12,883,000 l/ha (1,377,278 US gal/ac) more. About 6 2/9 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 42.4° higher in Nagoya than in Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Nagoya relative to Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs Nagoya
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Nagoya vs Sarzana/ Luni, Italy
Nagoya vs Covington, La, Usa
Nagoya vs Pompeu, Brazil
Nagoya vs Luanda, Angola
Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs Sandspit, Graham Island, Bc, Canada
Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs San R. Yuma, Dominican Republic
Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs Lindenberg, Germany
Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs Bust, Afghanistan
Launceston Wso vs Homer, Ak
Melville Hall vs Decatur, Il
Petrolina vs Lincoln, Va
Aswan vs Renk
Nagoya vs Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Nagoya
Climate Guides for Locations near Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo