| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Nagoya in November is quite mild at 11.5 °C (52.7 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 16.7 °C (62.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 7.1 °C (44.8 °F).
- The mean daily temperature range/ variation in November is 9.6 °C (17.3 °F).
- The weather in November is somewhat dry with sporadic rain. Just 70.5mm (2.8in) of liquid precipitates across an average of 7 days.
- The skies in Nagoya are fair having on average an unexceptional 5:38 of glaring sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 9:57 long and the longest day is 10:41 long with an average length of 10:17.
- There are approximately 4:29 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 55.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 44.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Nagoya November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Nagoya, Japan
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Nagoya: