| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Nagoya in May is somewhat warm at 18.4 °C (65.12 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 23.7 °C (74.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 13.7 °C (56.7 °F).
- In May the variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures is 10 °C (18 °F).
- The weather in May is a little damp with rain now and again. Some 157.1mm (6.2in) of liquid is discharged across an average of 11 days.
- The heavens above Nagoya are fine having on average a measurable 6:56 of magnificent sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 13:35 long and the longest day is 14:20 long with an average length of 14:00.
- There are approximately 6:54 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 50.1% of daylight hours and cloudy 49.9% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Nagoya May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Nagoya, Japan
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Nagoya: