| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Nagoya in January is cool at 3.7 °C (38.66 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 8.4 °C (47.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -0.2 °C (31.6 °F).
- In January the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 8.6 °C (15.5 °F).
- The weather in January is a little parched with sporadic sleet, rain or snow. A mere 42.3mm (1.7in) of liquid is released during on average 7 days.
- In January the skies in Nagoya are fair having an average of an unexceptional 5:44 of splendid sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 9:50 long and the longest day is 10:24 long with an average length of 10:04.
- There are approximately 4:10 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 57.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 42.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Nagoya January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Nagoya, Japan
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Nagoya: