- The average temperature in Nagoya is cool at 3.7 °C (38.66 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 8.4 °C (47.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -0.2 °C (31.6 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily mean temperatures in January is 8.6 °C (15.5 °F).
- The weather in January is a little parched with sporadic sleet, rain or snow. A mere 42.3mm (1.7in) of water is laid down during an average of 7 days.
- The blue above Nagoya is fair with on balance an unexceptional 5:44 of intense sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 9:50 long and the longest day is 10:24 long with an average length of 10:04.
- There are approximately 4:10 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 57.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 42.1% of daylight hours.
Weather Trend Graph for January in Nagoya, Japan
Nagoya Weather in January Discussion
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Nagoya: