Weather in January in Nagoya
- The weather in January is a little parched with sporadic sleet, rain or snow. A mere 42.3mm (1.7in) of fluid is released across an average of 7 days.
- It is sunny approximately 57.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 42.1% of daylight hours.
- In January the heavens above Nagoya are fair having on average an unexceptional 5:44 of bright sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 9:50 long and the longest day is 10:24 long with an average length of 10:04.
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 8.4 °C (47.1 °F).
- There are approximately 4:10 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- In January there is a variation/ range of daily average temperatures of 8.6 °C (15.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -0.2 °C (31.6 °F).
- The mean temperature in Nagoya is cool at 3.7 °C (38.66 °F).
Weather Trend Graph for January in Nagoya, Japan
Nagoya Weather in January Discussion
We are pleased to announce the release of the new discussion section. Here you will discover a wealth of knowledge about the various aspects of the local climate presented by our international community. We would like to invite you to help get discussion started by visiting those locations you are familiar with. Is there something noteworthy about the climate there that you can enlighten us about? Discussion is subdivided into specific topics such as the months of the year and aspects such as day length and temperature. When you have an idea of something fascinating to share please visit the specific page most fitting and add your post using the simple interface. No registration or third party network login is necessary.
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Nagoya: