| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Nagoya in February is cool at 4.3 °C (39.74 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 9.3 °C (48.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 0.2 °C (32.4 °F).
- In February the mean daily temperature range/ variation is 9.1 °C (16.4 °F).
- The weather in February is marginally dry with periodic sleet, rain or snow. Only 63.8mm (2.5in) of fluid is laid down across on average 6 days.
- In February the blue above Nagoya is fair with an average of a moderate 5:50 of glaring sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 10:26 long and the longest day is 11:19 long with an average length of 10:51.
- There are approximately 4:52 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 54.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 45.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Nagoya February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Nagoya, Japan
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Nagoya: