| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Nagoya in December is cool at 6.2 °C (43.16 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 11.2 °C (52.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 2.1 °C (35.8 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures in December is 9.1 °C (16.4 °F).
- The weather in December is a little parched with occasional rain, sleet or snow. A mere 40mm (1.6in) of fluid is dropped across on average 5 days.
- In December the skies in Nagoya are slightly fair having an average of an unexceptional 5:23 of gorgeous sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 9:47 long and the longest day is 9:56 long with an average length of 9:49.
- There are approximately 4:17 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 55.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 44.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Nagoya December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Nagoya, Japan
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Nagoya: