Weather in December in Nagoya
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 11.2 °C (52.2 °F).
- The shortest day is 9:47 long and the longest day is 9:56 long with an average length of 9:49.
- The mean temperature in Nagoya is cool at 6.2 °C (43.16 °F).
- In December the heavens above Nagoya are slightly fair with on average an unexceptional 5:23 of resplendent sunshine daily.
- In December there is a range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures of 9.1 °C (16.4 °F).
- The weather in December is a little parched with occasional rain, sleet or snow. A mere 40mm (1.6in) of H2O descends during on average 5 days.
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 2.1 °C (35.8 °F).
- There are approximately 4:17 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 55.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 44.3% of daylight hours.
Weather Trend Graph for December in Nagoya, Japan
Nagoya Weather in December Discussion
We are pleased to announce the release of the new discussion section. Here you will discover a wealth of knowledge about the various aspects of the local climate presented by our international community. We would like to invite you to help get discussion started by visiting those locations you are familiar with. Is there something noteworthy about the climate there that you can enlighten us about? Discussion is subdivided into specific topics such as the months of the year and aspects such as day length and temperature. When you have an idea of something fascinating to share please visit the specific page most fitting and add your post using the simple interface. No registration or third party network login is necessary.
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Nagoya: