- The average temperature in Nagoya is cool at 6.2 °C (43.16 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 11.2 °C (52.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 2.1 °C (35.8 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures in December is 9.1 °C (16.4 °F).
- The weather in December is a little parched with occasional rain, sleet or snow. A mere 40mm (1.6in) of water is dropped during an average of 5 days.
- In December the skies in Nagoya are slightly fair with an average of an unexceptional 5:23 of dazzling solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 9:47 long and the longest day is 9:56 long with an average length of 9:49.
- There are approximately 4:17 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 55.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 44.3% of daylight hours.
Weather Trend Graph for December in Nagoya, Japan
Nagoya Weather in December Discussion
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Nagoya: